FAQ - COVID-19
Most frequent questions and answers
If you or anyone in the same booking is feeling unwell or have symptoms of Covid-19 please ring us and re-schedule at a suitable date. You will be refused entry if you are showing symptoms.
All bookings are to be made online, as we’re not accepting walk-ins at the moment.
Cash is not accepted– all transactions are card based
Face coverings are required in the trampoline park except when seated in the café area or jumping on the trampolines.
Hand sanitiser stations are available throughout the park.
When in the trampoline park you will be required to maintain a social distance of at least 2m from other customers.
If you are in a group bubble, please stay together as much as possible.
Remember to keep a 2m distance
Remember to keep 2m distance where possible.
We’re following government rules to help fight Covid-19, so our booking system has been adjusted accordingly, meaning you can only book a max of 6 people (5 for parties)
Please download the NHS Track and Trace app.
Barcode to be scanned on arrival.
1. Warnings on booking system about not visiting if showing symptoms
2. Hand sanitation on arrival and availability throughout the visit
3. Signage reminders about the importance of handwashing
4. Weekly and monthly deep cleaning using an electrostatic cleaner
5. Sessions end 10 minutes early to allow cleaning (including electrostatic) to take place
6. Screens on Reception and at the Café till
7. Opening hours reduced by 12 hours (2 hours a day Monday through Saturday)
8. Maximum attendees at parties restricted to 5 (+1 supervisory adult)
9. Maximum number of bouncers allowed on the trampolines per session has been reduced
10. One-way system in place
11. One at a time in the toilets
12. Signage (2 metres)
13. In the café a maximum of six people at each table. The tables have been socially
distanced and must not be moved.
14. Marshalls trained to enforce social distancing