Skip to content
Toddler Party Terms and Conditions
- Children who are 5 years & under attending a party must be accompanied at all times by a parent/guardian who is over the age of 18 (1 adult may accompany up to 2 children). Under 3’s may only participate in our under 10’s sessions (Saturday and Sunday at 10am) or during our weekday toddler sessions.
- The minimum requirement for a party booking is 10.
- Our Xtreme360 socks must be worn by participants at all times, these are included in your party package. A parent/guardian who is accompanying children to participate age 5 years & under will also receive our Xtreme360 socks based on the 1 adult for up to 2 children ratio.
- Numbers attending the party must be confirmed no later than 7 days prior to theparty dateas food orders must be placed in advance. Please call us direct on01480 587296 to confirm party guest numbers.
- The party guest list must be completed with the full names of all those attending the party, as we need to check a waiver has been completed. Please bring this with you on the day of your party.
- Any outstanding balances for a party must be settled by no later than 7 days before the party date. Please call us direct on 01480 587296 to settle the balance.
- Any known allergies must be notified to us no later than 7 days before the party date.Please call us direct on 01480 587296 toinform us of any allergies.
- Everyone attending the party must have completed an online waiver prior to the party date.
- The waiver needs to be completed by an adult and any minors added on to the adult details.
- Everyone attending the party must arrive 20 minutes prior to the jump time, to allow enough time to check everyone in and issue socks. Your party will also be shown the safety briefing video 5 minutes before jumping.
- Refund Policy – Xtreme360 Trampoline Park have a strict cancellation policy for party bookings. In the first instance we are happy to reschedule to an alternative date or booking, subject to availability and with at least 7 days notice. If rescheduling is not an option for you the following rules apply; If cancelled with less than 7 days notice a refund will not be issued, resulting in all the money lost. Between 7 and 14 days notice a 50% refund will be issued, resulting in 50% money lost.